Banana Oat Bread
(adapted from here)
(Yields 1 loaf)
1 heaping cup mashed banana
1/3 cup honey (agave, coconut nectar)
1/3 cup unsweetened applesauce
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 Tablespoon flax meal + 3 Tablespoons warm water
3/4 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
1 1/2 cups oat flour
1 cup rolled oats
1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
3/4 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray the loaf pan.
2. Mix the flax meal and water together and let it gel up (this will be the egg replacer).
3. Combine banana, honey, unsweetened applesauce, vanilla, and almond milk together.
4. In the mixing bowl mix all the dry ingredients together, then add the wet ingredients and flax combo. Mix until combined.
5. Pour in loaf pan and bake for about 60 minutes. The center should come out clean.
Let is cool and eat up!